Assistant Asset Manager
Full time position in the London based Asset Management team of 90 North’s real estate investment management business, reporting to the Senior Asset Manager.
Leading on the asset management of 90 North’s Continental European assets, currently across The Netherlands, Germany and Norway, as well as select UK properties.
Responsibilities to include:
- Value and revenue enhancement through leasing/marketing, procurement and administration of contracts, tenant liaison, facilities, project and property management improvements.
- Value engineering and providing cost control on financing of refurbishment/developments.
- Ongoing monitoring of revenues, operational budgets and capital expenditure benchmarked against the business plan for each asset.
- Preparation of investment/refinance memos and other presentations.
- Assisting in the acquisition and disposition/sale of properties.
- Working diligently with third parties to include property surveyors, managers, agents, banks and fund administrators.
Candidate should have:
- Passion, precision and perseverance.
- Relevant real estate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate should ideally have:
- MRICS (recently qualified).
- Asset management experience.
- Dutch and/or German language skills.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org