Assistant Asset Manager
Due to continued growth in assets under management we are seeking a full time Assistant Asset Manager based in our London office reporting to the Senior Asset Manager.
Leading on the asset management of 90 North’s Continental European assets, currently across The Netherlands, Germany and Norway, as well as select UK properties.
Responsibilities to include:
- Value and revenue enhancement through leasing/marketing, procurement and administration of contracts, tenant liaison, facilities, project and property management improvements.
- Value engineering and providing cost control on financing of refurbishment/developments.
- Ongoing monitoring of revenues, operational budgets and capital expenditure benchmarked against the business plan for each asset.
- Preparation of investment/refinance memos and other presentations.
- Assisting in the acquisition and disposition/sale of properties.
- Working diligently with third parties to include property surveyors, managers, agents, banks and fund administrators.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate should have:
- Passion, precision and perseverance.
- Relevant real estate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate should ideally have:
- MRICS – UK based or equivalent in Continental Europe.
- 3+ years asset management experience.
- Dutch and/or German language skills a benefit but not essential.
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive package in addition to a discretionary bonus. Additional corporate benefits including Health Care, Pension, and 23 days annual leave + Christmas + Bank Holidays.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org