Associate Asset Manager
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, 90 North is a core plus real estate investment manager with global presence across the United States, United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Australia.
With a brand promise of “Doing great business. With a good conscience.” 90 North maintains that responsible investing is essential and integral to undertaking profitable real estate investments.
Assets under management have shown solid growth, reaching $1.3 billion as at Q3 2020, with a “5 in 5” ambition to achieve $5 billion asset under management within the next 5 years.
Full time Associate Asset Manager working as part of the UK team, and not necessarily based out of our London headquarters.
Leading on the asset management of 90 North’s growing portfolio of UK student accommodation assets, as well as working with the Asset Manager and Senior Asset Manager on projects related to the wider office and retail assets across the UK and Continental Europe (currently The Netherlands, Germany and Norway).
Responsibilities to include:
- Value and revenue enhancement through active management of student accommodation portfolio (currently circa 2,800 beds), including working with and monitoring performance of accommodation operators, direct lease negotiation with university tenants, marketing / leasing of commercial units, implementation of real estate improvement works and annual updating of the business plans.
- Application of asset management skills across different sectors and wider geographic portfolio.
- Investor and bank communications, including preparation of quarterly reporting, asset management updates and regular investor interaction.
- Working with the Finance team on monitoring of revenues, operational budgets and capital expenditure benchmarked against the business plan for each asset.
- Leading on the sale of assets.
Candidate should have:
- Passion, precision and perseverance
- RICS qualified with 2+ years PQE in asset management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate should ideally have:
- Student accommodation / alternative real estate asset management experience.
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive package in addition to a discretionary bonus. Additional corporate benefits including health care, pension and 26 days’ annual leave. We are respectful of employee’s commitments outside of the office, offering flexibility where required and ability to work from home.
90 North Real Estate Partners LLP, 60 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 3HZ
90 North is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and without reference to their background, gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Only those with the right to work in the UK will be considered.
Please send CV with a brief covering email to email@example.com.