Full time position in the London office of 90 North’s real estate investment advisory business, supporting investment team in analysing and acquiring real estate investment transactions in the United Kingdom and Continental Europe, as well as (selectively) new international markets (Australia).
Responsibilities to include:
- Analysing investment opportunities, comprising all elements of market data, covenant assessment, financial modelling and investment strategy.
- Sourcing external research to support the investment teams.
- Preparation of marketing material to banks and investors.
- Maintaining pipeline of transactions.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate should have:
- Passion, precision and perseverance.
- An exemplary educational record, including a real estate related qualification, ideally to a Masters level.
- Very strong financial modelling competence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2 years’ real estate experience, including demonstrable experience of many of the responsibilities.
Candidate should ideally have:
- Fluency in at least one Continental European language.
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive package in addition to a discretionary bonus. Additional corporate benefits including Health Care, Pension, and 23 days annual leave + Christmas + Bank Holidays.
Please email your CV to email@example.com