Headquartered in London, 90 North is a core plus real estate investment manager with global presence across the United States, United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Asia.
With a brand promise of “Doing great business. With a good conscience.” 90 North has committed to a strategy that ensures all investments are environmentally sound, socially responsible and appropriately governed.
Assets under management has shown solid growth, reaching $1.3 billion as at Q1 2020, with a “5 in 5” ambition to achieve $5 billion asset under management in the next 5 years.
Full time position in the London office of 90 North’s real estate investment advisory business, supporting investment team in analysing and acquiring real estate investment transactions.
Responsibilities to include:
- Analysing investment opportunities, comprising all elements of market data, covenant assessment, financial modelling and investment strategy.
- Sourcing external research to support the investment teams.
- Preparation of marketing materials and PowerPoint presentations to banks and investors.
- Maintaining pipeline of transactions.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate should have:
- Passion, precision and perseverance.
- An exemplary educational record, ideally to a Masters level.
- Very strong excel skills and financial modelling competence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2 years’ real estate experience, including demonstrable experience of many of the responsibilities.
Candidate should ideally have:
- A real estate related qualification.
- Fluency in at least one Continental European language.
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive package in addition to a discretionary bonus. Additional corporate benefits including health care, pension and 26 days’ annual leave. We are respectful of employee’s commitments outside of the office, offering flexibility where required and ability to work from home.
90 North Real Estate Partners LLP, Nuffield House, 41-46 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0DS
90 North is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and without reference to their background, gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.