Lenovo Global Server Division Headquarters, Raleigh, North Carolina
67 acre landscaped campus containing nearly 450,000 square feet of Class A office and laboratory space on lease for 13 years to Lenovo, Inc. and ideally situated in a renowned research park.
Through the completion of a new, currently under construction, 40,000 square foot research and development laboratory, as well as the approval and space for an additional 100,000 square feet of development, there is an opportunity to add significant value.
- The property is comprised of two state-of-the-art, four storey office buildings (200,000 sq. ft. & 250,000 sq. ft.) and a currently under construction high-tech laboratory facility (40,000 sq. ft.) set on a 67 acre campus featuring a lake, nature preserve, jogging trails and recreation area.
- Fully leased to Lenovo, Inc. on a 13 year, triple-net basis with fixed annual rental uplifts and a full guarantee from Hong Kong, China based parent company Lenovo Group Limited.
- Located in the largest research park in the United States, the property is neighbour to many fellow Fortune 500 companies such as Cisco and IBM. Additionally, the property sits in close proximity to several prestigious universities, as well as, the Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- Comprehensively refurbished in 2014 through significant investment from Lenovo, the site boasts LEED-Gold certified interiors and serves as the Lenovo Enterprise Server Division global headquarters.
- The site offers further expansion capabilities with the space and approvals for up to 100,000 square feet of additional development.