Mercedes-Benz Headquarters, The Netherlands
Newly redeveloped office building providing a total of 12,333 sq.m. over 5-storeys and 273 car parking spaces, located in Nieuwegein, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- The property is anchored by Mercedes-Benz Netherlands B.V, a world leading car manufacturer, for a term of 10-years.
- Founded in 1926 under the Daimler AG global automobile manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz is a German car manufacturer which is available in more than 93 countries across five continents with 284,482 employees globally.
- Property provides a total of 12,333 sq.m. over 5-storeys with 273 car parking spaces and with a new road access. Mercedes has historically been located in this area and the Property is a built-to-suit serving as their new Dutch headquarters and their one-and-only Dutch office.
- Utrecht is located in the heart of the Netherlands and comprises of 10 cities including Utrecht and Nieuwegein. The Mercedes building is located located in the northeast of Nieuwegein and bordering the city of Utrecht, as the latest district currently going through a phase of redevelopment.
- The Property is located at the convergence of the A27, A28 and A12 motorways, strategically important main arteries of The Netherlands.