Riverside East, Irwin Mitchell UK Headquarters, Sheffield
Modern Grade A office building in Sheffield, fully-let to leading UK law firm Irwin Mitchell until 2027.
- Sheffield is England’s 4th largest city and the commercial, administrative and retail centre of South Yorkshire.
- The Property was built in 2005 and provides 119,000 sq. ft. of Grade A office accommodation, arranged over ground and six upper floors and is within walking distance of Sheffield city centre
- Fully let to leading law firm Irwin Mitchell as their UK “HQ building” on an FRI lease
- There is an undersupply of Grade A office space in Sheffield and investment opportunities are rare
- Completed in 2005, the property forms part of the successful Riverside Exchange regeneration area, one of Sheffield’s eleven designated city centre Quarters.
- Riverside East was constructed in 2005. It is Irwin Mitchell’s UK headquarters and currently houses approximately 700 staff