100 High Street, Morrisons and Travelodge Investment, Crawley
Newly completed property comprising a prime 75,240 sq. ft. Morrisons supermarket, 110 bedroom Travelodge hotel, two restaurants and 506 car parking spaces.
- Crawley is the major commercial centre of West Sussex, located 35 miles from Central London and 3 miles south of Britain’s second largest airport, London Gatwick.
- Anchored by the fourth largest national food retailer Morrisons, the Property is 100% occupied with leading quality limited service hotel operator Travelodge as the second principal tenant.
- The Property provides a secure income stream with a weighted average unexpired lease term of 15 years at time of purchase
- The Property is prominently located on the edge of Crawley’s main retail pitch in the town centre and is easily accessed by both public transport and the existing road network
- All leases are on full repairing and insuring terms with 96.8% of the rents subject to 5 yearly inflation linked uplifts