Saint Gobain North American Headquarters, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Suburb of Malvern, Pennsylvania
- 35 acre landscaped campus containing nearly 321,000 square feet of Class A office and laboratory space on lease for 15 years to Saint Gobain Corporation located within Philadelphia’s suburbs high Tech Alley
- The Property comprise two buildings, 20 Moores Road, is a 4 story 277,335 sq.ft. office building and 18 Moores is a 2 story 43,891 sq.ft. office building with +/- 24,000 sq.ft. of research and development lab space. The Property situated on a 36.64 acre site within Malvern, Pennsylvania and consists of 321,226 gross sq.ft., containing approximately 1,100 parking spaces
- Fully leased to Saint Gobain Corporation with 14 plus remaining on the triple-net lease with fixed annual rental uplifts
- Comprehensively refurbished in 2015 through significant investment from Saint Gobain, the site is designed to LEED-Gold certified standards and serves as the headquarters for North America’s $6 billion business.
- Known as the “City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia’s Metropolitan Statistical Area (“MSA”) population of 6 million, making it the 6th largest MSA in the US. Philadelphia MSA is home to headquarters of over 150 national and international companies, including seven Fortune 1000 companies: Comcast, Aramark Holdings Corp., Chemtura Corp., Pep Boys, FMC Corp., Urban Outfitters and Crown Holdings