The Sauchiehall Building, Glasgow
Prime multi-let retail, leisure and car park providing a total of 309,364 sq.ft. located in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Extensively refurbished in the early 2000’s, with further significant capital expenditure enhancements since 2015, the Property comprising of 8 retail units,a gym, a car park and 3 new restaurant units.
- The property is anchored by a multi-storey car park which comprises of 372 spaces serving local employees and shoppers. Let to Q-Park for a term of 45-years.
- Modern gym comprising 30,200 sq.ft. let to PureGym for a term of 11 years.
- Retail units are let to top brands including Primark, TK Maxx, Superdrug and WH Smith.
- Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland, the 3rd largest city in the UK and its retail market is the 2nd largest after London’s West End.
- The property is located in the heart of Glasgow’s retail district in the city centre on Sauchiehall Street.